Levitra Side Effects That Virtually Do Not Exist: The Lowest Adversity Profile PDE5
Levitra is used to treat erectile dysfunction. Men who face this disorder have problems with getting or keeping the erection. Erection occurs when the penis hardens under the influence of the blood flow. Vardenafil hydrochloride, the active substance of the medication, helps to relax the blood vessels and increases the blood flow that leads to the erection.
Levitra blocks the enzyme called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5). The drug enters the bloodstream, spreads and acts very quickly. In most cases, the effect is noticeable in 25 minutes after the intake and lasts for 4-5 hours; depending on the individual characteristics of the organism this time can vary.
Usually, the Levitra treatment does not lead to some health problems but in some cases, the medication can cause various side effects. Our website can help you to choose the online pharmacy where you can order Levitra from Canada at affordable prices.
Common side effects of Levitra
The drug has a number of advantages. It absorbs quickly, it is not addictive and does not have a detrimental effect on sperm. The majority of men confirm that their physical state improved irrespective the age and the initial health condition.
However, like all drugs, Levitra has side effects but they are extremely rare. Studies have revealed that about 80 % of men do not experience any discomfort when taking this drug. Pay attention to the list of unpleasant consequences of the medicine before you order Levitra, Cialis or Viagra in pharmacy.
The most frequent side effects which still occur are the following:
- runny nose;
- stomach disorders;
- nasal congestion;
- flushing or rashes on the face;
- weakness and hypersomnia;
- muscle ache;
- the symptoms, characteristic for flu;
- back pain.
The above-mentioned conditions are the most common side effects of Levitra which were identified during the research. Their manifestation depends on the individual characteristics of the person and compliance with all recommendations of the doctor while taking the drug.
Uncommon side effects of Generic Levitra
If you plan to order Levitra or Viagra in online Canadian pharmacies, it is better to study the whole list of possible side effects of this medication:
- symptoms of allergic reaction to the drug, such as hives, throat or tongue swelling, difficult breathing. If you observe such signs, immediately seek medical assistance;
- painful sensations in the eyes and unexpected vision loss are the serious reasons to consult your doctor immediately. If you inform the specialist in time about such problems, he/she will prescribe you the appropriate treatment which helps to restore vision;
- another severe side effect of the medication is the dizziness, pain in the chest, nausea, tingling in the hands, neck or jaw during the sexual activity;
- stomach disorders and diarrhea;
- sore throat and fever;
- sudden loss of hearing or some ears disorders are also the ground for medical consultation;
- painful erection which lasts more than 4 hours together with chills, sweating;
- abnormal heart rhythm;
- sudden memory loss;
- cramps and symptoms of a heart attack – pain and pressure in the chest;
- serious side effects can occur in people with cardiovascular disease. In such cases the consequences can be even fatal.
Unlike the common side effects that do not require special treatment and can pass on their own, uncommon side effects require urgent medical consultation. Levitra from Canada or Generic Viagra from Canadian pharmacies usually does not cause serious consequences. However, it is necessary to consult a doctor before its intake to avoid health deterioration.
How to avoid side effects of Generic Levitra?
In order to prevent side effects, it is important to follow all recommendations of the doctor and strictly follow the indicated dosage. Do not correct it on your own or use the medication in larger amounts. Overdose can cause severe health problems; in these cases you should immediately contact the doctor.
The following recommendations will help you avoid unpleasant side effects of Levitra from Canada:
- tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including vitamins and various herbals. It will help the specialist adjust the treatment course;
- inform the doctor about all health disorders and chronic diseases you have to decide if the Levitra intake is appropriate;
- do not combine Canadian Viagra, Canadian Cialis, Kamagra from Canada and other medicines for impotence treatment with Levitra;
- grapefruit and its juice interact with the active substance of the drug – vardenafil. Such combination can cause unwanted consequences, so avoid these products during the treatment course;
- excessive consumption of alcohol can provoke side effects and strengthen them.
If you follow all these recommendations, the risk of side effects will significantly decrease and the drug intake will not affect your health anyhow. Our online service will help you find Viagra in Canadian pharmacies and other generics which are necessary to treat erectile disorders.
Levitra side effects: is the medication safe?
It is a common knowledge that while taking any medication there is the risk of side effects. In most cases, side effects of Levitra are rare and do not require special treatment. However, the degree and the reasons of them can be quite different. Everything depends on individual human features, the initial health state, presence or absence of any chronic diseases and other facts.
If you plan to order Levitra, Viagra or Cialis in Canadian pharmacy, it is better to consult the doctor beforehand in order to determine whether the use of such drugs is necessary and appropriate in that particular case. Moreover, it is quite important to inform your doctor as soon as possible if you suffer from any of the abovementioned side effects or if you feel worse after the medication intake. The timely qualified medical assistance will help avoid harmful consequences for your health.